ACHIEVING DYNAMIC IMPACT
WHERE EXECUTIVE MINORITY & WOMEN OWNED BUSINESSES COLLABORATE with EACH OTHER and CORPORATIONS for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT and GROWTH.
During the 10 intensive training sessions of Achieving Dynamic Impact , CEOs will work together in developing, improving operations and expanding their business enterprises through comprehensive training, knowledge and networking.
Program is limited to a maximum of 20 Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
Each participant will:
- Identify areas for business improvement in core processes such as human resources, marketing, sales, operations, accounting/finance, customer retention and succession planning
- Receive expertise and mentorship from corporate leaders and external subject matter experts
- Develop insight about the customer base of corporations, their needs, processes, and supplier expectations
- Learn principles of growth from our small business playbook that includes best practices related to organic growth, strategic alliances, joint ventures, acquisitions and being a franchisor
- Engage in peer to peer best practice sharing and tackling common issues
- Find out how corporations measure successes in their supplier development initiatives
DURATION OF PROGRAM: March 2018 - August 2019 REGISTER EARLY!!!
Information / Orientation / Assessment Session:
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Time: 10am –3pm
Location: 300 Galleria Parkway, 1st Floor Conference Room
Atlanta, GA 30339
Contact: [email protected]